2019-12-18 Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek v2.07 - New models and features
NewSOC : MT6785 support under test
NewSOC : MT6885 support under test
Changed : Protocol updated for RAPHAEL line
Changed : Protocol updated for LEGACY line
BugFix : MT6752 support fixed
BugFix : MT8172/MT8173/MT8176 BROM support fixed
BugFix : MT6570 support fixed
Changed : EMI engine revised
Changed : AutomaticBoot selection revised. More types and combinations are supported.
Changed : Loader v1924 supported and tested
Changed : Loader v1936 supported and tested
Changed : Loader v1944 supported and tested
New feature: unmerged signature support
- Files with external signatures now flash correctly
New feature: Forced mode for Raphael line
- Allow automatically skip repartition, erase operations if it was not allowed without break flashing
New feature: WHOLE Flash Pre-Erase
- Erase whole USER region. Destroy ALL data include unique and secure one! Support both Modern and Legacy lines.
Changed: Repartition procedure rebuild to support modern devices and special cases (user memory issues and other fixes)
New feature: Smart erase
- In manual mode selection and enabled pre-erase all unchecked partitions will not be touched
- Storage boundary checks now works correct on legacy and modern lines
Firmware Reader / Maker:
Changed: Local DB updated to latest version
Changed: Scatter creation support latest platforms and variants
Changed: Scatter compatibility with SPFT optimized ( for DL only mode )
New feature: FileSystem creation and params now generated according Android version
New feature: Ability to skip "critical" partitions verification during read ( bl-unlocked devices and specific cases )
New feature: Switch working mode ( ADR - PRT options in global settings ) without tool restart (no need to exit and run software again)
New feature: Error ignoring on RAPHAEL line devices. Errors are not triggers shutdown anymore.
Changed: Update PMT operation rebuild. Support modern devices and use multiple factors now.
Changed: Init preloader operation. Support plain preloader dumps that was created by MemoryTool.
Changed: Partition listing style on LEGACY devices. In case of protected regions do not triggered shutdown anymore.
Changed: Write operation now handle correctly some sparse images used in Android 9 and newer versions
BugFix: Format FS procedure updated
BugFix: Reset FRP procedure updated
BugFix: Identify procedure updated and revised
New feature: eMMC life counter check during Identify
- Show, if possible by Agent or HW, storage life status. LifeCycleEnd(ReadOnly), LifeCycleNearEnd states.
- Support only Raphael newer than MT6739. Support NAND devices as well ( MT6570 )
New feature: Reset Privacy Locks
- Support old and modern devices. Procedure is USERDATA SAFE if that required
Base Loader v1924 included
Base Loader v1936 included
Base Loader v1944 included
New TECNO sec agents included
New VIVO sec agents included
New ALCATEL sec agents included
New Hisense sec agents included
New Moto sec agents included
New Huawei sec agents included
New Lenovo agents included
And other different and generic models can be found in list
Changed: Base DB revised, unused and "buggy" types removed from BASE agents.
- Change settings if DA version not contain your device platform
Changed: EMIDb updated, more types supported
Changed: Preloader parser now shows more complete memory details
Special thanks to respected Mr. gracy_elec
Special thanks to respected Mr. Kamal_singla
Read more here